Ok, I admit… not all of the links in my round up today are veggies, but most! Who said veggies are gross anyways? These recipes are sure to prove skeptical vegetable eaters wrong.
1. Can’t wait to try out these healthy “fried” brussels sprouts from Carrots ‘n’ Cake.
2. Sometimes I wish I had a mind like Joy the Baker… I would come up with brilliant recipes like these honey chai roasted almonds.
3. There are so many delicious things happening in these mac and cheese stuffed brown sugar balsamic portobellos from How Sweet It Is.
4. Kath Eats Real Food was the first blog I started reading and has been the inspiration for my own blog. I love her food philosophy and whole heartedly agree with her synergy of real food post.
5. Oven roasted is my favorite way to enjoy many vegetables. So, I am excited to spice up my usual olive oil/salt/garlic blend for cauliflower and try Eating Bird Food’s cracklin’ cauliflower!
6. Chocolate zucchini cupcakes with avocado frosting?! Can this count as a serving of vegetables?
7. Aren’t these eggplant pizzas from the Fitnessista so clever?
8. Love pumpkin spice lattes? Why not try making them at home with this recipe from A Beautiful Mess.
9. Will and I are planning on making this palak paneer from Pinch of Yum tomorrow night for dinner. Can’t wait to try it!
10. As soon as fall begins to settle in, I will have to make a batch of this smoky black bean tortilla soup from Nutritionella. Yum!