1. Need to cool off on a summer afternoon? How about one of these yummy frozen snacks from the Lean Green Bean?
2. I really enjoyed reading about this strategic approach to finding a new job from Our Freaking Budget. If I decide to change jobs again, this might come in handy in the future!
3. I am drooling over these no bake almond joy cookies!
4. Speaking of almond cookies, I really want some of these raw almond butter cups from Oh She Glows!
5. I am learning to love strength training these days since I’ve gotten hooked on the Body Pump classes at my local YMCA. That doesn’t mean I don’t still love a simple at home workout like this full body weight workout from the Purely Twins. 🙂
6. I am so intrigued by this balsamic stone fruit sundae – sweet, savory, tart… unite!
7. Come fall, I will have to remember these upside-down apple tartlets. Yum!
8. I’m realizing that I am way behind on the green smoothie trend! Maybe this week I’ll cave and whip up one of these peach green smoothies from Pinch of Yum.
9. Will and I just picked up some cute little dip dishes at Ikea over the weekend. They would be perfect for serving a batch of this garlicky eggplant and yogurt dip.
10. Peaches have just started popping up at the farmer’s market here in Chicago. I’ll have to use a few to make a batch of this peachy greek frozen yogurt from Nutritionella.