1. Mmmm…. I wish I had a batch of these whole wheat peanut butter cookies.
2. This sparkling peach and thyme sorbet looks like a perfect way to cool off on a summer day.
3. Raspberries and peaches have started to make an appearance at the farmer’s market in our neighborhood… I am so tempted to make this raspberry peach buckle.
4. Need a little mood booster? Check out these 10 ways to boost your mood!
5. Did you know that cauliflower can be a great stand-in for rice or couscous? Check out this yummy detox tabbouleh which uses cauliflower instead of couscous as the base!
6. One of my favorite new foods of late is chia seeds! I love this roundup of what to do with chia seeds.
7. This maple baked salmon looks so delicious and simple!
8. I’ve been wanting to get in to the habit of making my own granola. This honey almond granola looks like a good place to start!
9. These muesli hiking balls are so cute. 🙂
10. My college friends came to visit over the weekend. It was so good to see them again! We had a lot of fun on Saturday exploring downtown and sampling some yummy dishes at the Taste of Chicago festival!