1. How cute are these low carb raviolis from Blogilates?! After my success with zucchini noodles, I can’t wait to try these!
2. I love the simplicity of these crusty parmesan zucchini bites via Nutritionella. What a perfect recipe for this summer veggie.
3. I’ve been in desperate need for some reading suggestions so I was so happy to see this sweet summer reading list from Jenna at Eat Live Run! I have quite a bit of reading to do this summer!
4. One food that I have learned to love recently is chia seeds! I need to try this raspberry cacoa chia seed pudding from Eating Bird Food asap!
5. Nothing says summer like a cool milkshake on a hot day… if only they were healthier! Thanks to Fit Foodie Finds you can enjoy a milkshake without overindulging with this healthy banana shake!
6. Breakfast is by far my favorite, so I can never pass up new ideas for my first meal of the day. This french toast roll up from Nut Butter Runner looks so yummy!
7. I love, love, love drinking iced coffee in the summer! I can’t wait to try making this speedy almond milk iced coffee from Angela at Oh She Glows!
8. Traditional banana muffins just got so much better with this clever chocolate-glazed twist from Girl Versus Dough!
9. I just want to dive into a bowl of this espresso granita with whipped cream from Smitten Kitchen Yum!!
10. A simple salad can make for an easy, but healthy meal on hot summer days. This blueberry salad with coconut cilantro dressing sounds absolutely delicious!