1. I am looking forward to trying out this “cheesy” coconut sauteed chickpeas and kale recipe from Fannetastic Food!
2. Did you know that it is YouTube Comedy Week? Will and I were exploring some videos last night and came across this hilarious series of “true facts” about obscure animals. I couldn’t stop clicking on more and laughing! I loved this one…
3. This chopped apple quinoa salad from Pinch of Yum looks perfect for packing in my lunch for work.
4. Now that warmer weather is here, I am craving more overnight oats! These vanilla blackberry overnight oat parfaits by Fit Foodie Finds are so adorable.
5. I am kind of obsessed with sweet potatoes. When I came across this savory sweet potato casserole, I immediately pinned it for future reference! Looks yummy.
6. Speaking of sweet potatoes, how about these sweet potato & black bean burgers from Cookie and Kate!
7. Angela from Oh She Glows has done it again! I can’t wait to try this chocolate version of her coconut whipped cream. 🙂
8. Loved this collection of “the most embarrassing things ever blurted out by kids”. Hilarious!
9. Olive to Run posted this great guide to running apparel and motivation – love it!
10. I can’t get enough of this Macklemore and Ryan Lewis song, “Can’t Hold Us”!